What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A unique product that allows backtesting and optimizations using tick data and variable spread with Metatrader 4.
- Allows starting multiple Metatrader 4 copies from the same folder, letting you run multiple backtests or optimizations at the same time
- birt It’s still 2.1 as of now. As for the trades being different, please read Ral’s comment below or above. 12 hours ago
- Saves a lot of time even when repeatedly backtesting the same time period with history center data
- Bob Wow – what a sell out. Good for you that you’re making money from all this. 47 minutes ago
- Outdated reviews (10) Ancient articles written before eareview.net became an affiliate site.
- birt Yes, it does. Get a copy of the Tick Data Suite trial and play with it. 17 hours ago
- Your copy will not work with any Metatrader 4 build published after your last payment.
- Rant (8) Random thoughts about misc stuff, generally not related to any particular EA.
- Recent Posts Tick Data Suite release, tick data section revamp, social networking
- Automatically detects if your data files are using variable spread or not.
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Tick Data Suite scores 74.92/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://eareview.net/tick-data-suite, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $97.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: eareview.net you’ll also be taken through to eareview.net, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)